Web Developer Job Offer - Freelance
Secret Source is a growing web and mobile application company with 30 developers based in Triana in Las Palmas. We build modern web and mobile apps for prestigious multinational companies in London and the USA including Barclays, the NHS, British Gas and Experian.
We have four web development teams
Laravel / Symfony
React JS and React Native
We are looking for developers for all our teams
Salary depends on education, experience and current level.
Skills and Requirements
Experience programming (backend) in any, modern MVC web application framework where Object Oriented design patterns are the norm. Our favorite is Laravel but we’re also fluent in C#, Django, Symfony, and others.
Experience doing frontend layout using the normal frontend web stack - HTML, CSS, JS.
You must be organized. You don’t start writing code until you’ve documented your approach in writing, made a plan, and have requested and incorporated feedback on that plan.
Deep knowledge of Git or other CVS. In other words, you can clone repos, pull branches and set up local installs without hassle.
A great team player - you will enjoy working collaboratively, learning from and teaching the other members of your team
Our team is from Spain, Hungary, UK, USA, Australia and Austria therefore it is essential you can communicate well in English
Not required but desirable
- Experience in working in an Agile environment. All our staff are Scrum certified and all our projects use Scrum using Jira.
- Experience creating a progressively enhanced web site
And finally, we believe that happy developers write the best code so we are focused on creating the best environment for our developers to thrive and be the best they can be. So if you're still not convinced we have some great benefits
- 20% time! Fridays are time for training, professional development and working on an open source project. We try to finish at 3 and often have a barbecue on the terrace after work!
- A spacious, custom built office with outside terraces, kitchen and multiple chillout areas - check out the photos on the-house.eu
- Extra day holiday on your birthday
- Flexitime - We have a flexible working timetable that can work around your personal schedule. Some people like starting early, some prefer working late, some like to spend time with their kids in the afternoon, we’ll adapt to your needs.
- Remote work opportunities (fully remote is not possible, but you can work from home some days / week)
- Free coffee / tea and a buffet breakfast on Fridays
- Free English / Spanish lessons
- Weekly tech talks
- Regular events (our famous Aussie bbq)
- Yoga every Thursday
- A really amazing team!If this sounds like you, then apply now via our jobs page at https://www.secret-source.eu/jobs/ We look forward to hearing from you.