Data Integration Developerat Center for Reproductive Rights
New York Headquarters
Job Title: Data Integration Developer
Department: Office of Strategy and Operations
Sub-Department: Information Technology
Center Background: The Center for Reproductive Rights (the Center) is the premier global litigation and legal policy organization using the power of law to advance reproductive rights as fundamental human rights around the world. Headquartered in New York City, the non-profit, non-partisan organization has regional offices in Bogota, Geneva, Kathmandu, Nairobi, and Washington, DC; a staff of approximately 200 diverse professionals; an annual budget of approximately $40 million with an additional $22 million in donated services from leading law firms around the globe.
The Center's game-changing litigation and advocacy work, combined with its unparalleled expertise in constitutional, comparative, and international human rights law, have transformed how reproductive rights are understood by courts, governments, and human rights bodies worldwide. It has played a key role in securing landmark legal victories in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America, and the United States on issues including access to life-saving obstetrics care, contraception, safe abortion services, and comprehensive sexuality information, as well as the prevention of forced sterilization and child marriage. It has brought groundbreaking cases before national courts, U.N. Committees, and regional human rights bodies, led the development of historic, proactive legislation advancing robust protections for reproductive rights, and has built the legal capacity of women’s rights advocates in more than 60 countries.
To learn more about the Center for Reproductive Rights, go to www.reproductiverights.org.
This role is responsible for the planning, designing, implementation and support of all activities related to the integration of data between 3rd party vendor systems. Designs and implements highly available, secure, and quality data integration solutions to support efficient use of systems and data, with the goal of enabling the business to work more efficiently.
This position will be based in New York, NY.
- Design, develop and support solutions for managing data movement in to, out of and between various data systems and platforms.
- Implement and maintain necessary integration tools such as APIs, ETL and stored procedures.
- Gather business requirements and perform data analysis is support of planned integrations, collaborating with business departments/functions.
- Monitor and maintain production integrations, resolve issues and escalate as necessary to ensure high availability, performance and security of integrations.
- Document requirements, specifications and implemented integrations and interfaces.
- Work with application and infrastructure teams to ensure thorough testing of application interfaces and integrations.
- Develop continuous improvement plans for increasing efficiency and interoperability of systems. Implement approved plans.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement to increasing efficiency of business processes through movement of data.
- Maintain compliance with security and privacy requirements.
- Maintain data standards.
- Provide advanced level troubleshooting of integrations and interfaces, coordinating with support team.
- Research interoperability best practices and make recommendations related to standards, specifications and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field required.
- 5+ years of experience integrating data in a complex systems environment.
- Direct experience with standard integration tools and open APIs for cloud-based systems required.
- Experience integrating CRM and ERP solutions required.
- Demonstrated excellence in solution delivery required.
- Working knowledge of MS platform, including Active Directory and Office 365, and Blackbaud systems preferred.
- Experience with iPaaS tools a plus.
- Able to work collaboratively across the entire organization to negotiate priorities, and schedules, with a very high degree of emotional maturity.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills, and ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities.
- Physical Demands: To perform the essential functions of the job, must be capable of using a visual display terminal with continuous wrist movement on a keyboard.
- Strategic thinking: Applies big-picture thinking while also focusing on the details of implementation.
- Decisiveness: Consistently makes sound decisions in a timely manner supportive of the Center's mission, core values, and strategic objectives. Blends vision and judgment.
- Collaboration: Brings a track record of working effectively with various and diverse individuals and groups, and a willingness to actively listen and invite different views and opinions across all levels of the institution to build alignment in support of a common goal.
- Receives and Provides Direct Feedback: Actively gives and requests feedback to and from peers, supervisors and direct reports (If applicable) about work products, behaviors, values, style and approaches with a view on how this impacts self, other individuals and teams.
- Transparency: Consistently applies openness and honesty in communicating decisions and plans to team members.
- Commitment to learn: Applies a growth mentality to their own and their team’s (if applicable) development. Promotes a culture of learning by modeling inquisitiveness and an openness to viewing mistakes as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Passion for Coaching, and Mentoring Staff: Empowers and motivates employees and creates opportunities for learning, development, and leadership, with a focus on harnessing skills for the future development of team members. (if applicable)
- Accountability: Follows through on each commitment made to individual contributors, teams and partners and proactively informs others of any delays that occur along the way. Holds team members accountable.
- Integrity: Possesses impeccable integrity and personal and professional values that are consistent with the Center’s high standards and mission.
- Empathy: Serves as an empathetic, approachable leader who engenders trust and confidence. (if applicable)
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Demonstrates comfort with ambiguity and calculated risk
Compensation: The Center offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits program.
How to Apply: Please complete the application below to apply. A cover letter and resume must be included in your application. Please include these application materials as attachments.
Deadline for applications: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
The Center for Reproductive Rights is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring, and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We strongly encourage people from all groups and communities to apply.
Please note that all genuine Center openings must be applied through the Center website. The Center does not charge a fee at any stage in the recruitment process (application, interviews, or selection). Nor does it request any medical examinations or bank account inform as part of this process. If someone contacts you on behalf of the Center requesting payment for your application please notify email@example.com before taking any further action.Apply Here: