Graphic Designer, NJTV
Graphic Designer, NJTV
Reporting to the Supervising Graphic Producer, the Graphic Designer
will work with Senior Staff and internal creative clients to develop visual
elements for NJTV productions, including NJTV News, On the Record, Reporters
Roundtable, NJSpotlight.com and others. Additional responsibilities include:
· Branding will include program packaging such as logo (OTS), show open, lower thirds, cold open tease framing, info tease framing, credit bed, underwriting bed, remote boxes, date / locators, recurring segment titles;
Qualified candidates will possess exceptional planning, organization, communication, problem analysis and decision-making skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines. In addition, candidates will have the ability to interact with roles across the editorial and product teams. Additional qualifications include:
· A minimum of two years of experience working in broadcast motion graphics including experience doing graphic design at a news network or digital media outlet;
· Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
· Strong skills in typography, infographics, and animation;
· Experience working with After Effects and Cinema 4D;
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once;
· Familiarity with web languages such as HTML/CSS; knowledge of best practices for web design;
Apply online at NJTV Careers
Public Media NJ
283-299 Market Street
Newark, NJ 07102
PMNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee's or an employee's dependent's sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, promotions, benefits, leaves of absence.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application
process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is
pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a
result of such a request.