Campus Ambassador Program (40%)
- Overview: Help scale and optimize our primary marketing channel
- Recruit campus ambassadors via various channels
- Successfully manage ambassadors as they deliver on their growth and content goals
- Ideate and execute unique promotions (e.g., social media campaigns using ambassador accounts)
Digital Marketing (50%)
- Overview: Lead all digital marketing. Goals: Growth ($), Growth (brand), Strategy
- End-to-end management of our Instagram accounts, everything from content acquisition and generation to engagement and conversion
- Help run paid influencer campaigns
- Google / Facebook:
- Run small / experimental paid ad campaigns. We expect this to be a small portion of our marketing spend, but non-zero.
- Optimize our presence on these channels via unpaid means; SEO, manage our company Facebook page, etc.
- Other Digital Channels:
- Experiment / build our presence on other digital marketing channels. These channels might include: Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Blogs, Podcasts, Partnerships
- Online Reputation:
- Help us build and manage our online reputation, including: Customer reviews, company LinkedIn page, etc.
Everything else / “Being a team player” (10%)
- Overview: Anything and everything else you can do to help increase the value of Fanimal. We estimate that work outside of the responsibilities stated above will comprise about 10% of your time, but it could be a little more or less than this, subject to the discretion of the founders.
- Specifics (likely includes):
- Customer service
- Input on product
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Deep experience (2-5 years) managing both paid and unpaid efforts on a variety of digital marketing channels, especially Instagram.
- Experience performing analytics on marketing efforts (i.e., Google Analytics)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience creating / acquiring content
- Extroverted, driven, collaborative, and excited by the challenge of joining an early team
Nice to Have:
- Deep experience with college campus / on the ground / community-based marketing efforts
- Deep experience with paid influencer marketing
- Deep experience with traditional paid marketing (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Deep experience creating / acquiring content
- Experience developing and managing brand partnerships
- Deep passion for live events
- Target start date: ~3/1
- Based in Los Angeles or willing to relocate
- We are reviewing applications and will send out invitations to interview by February 1st.
- Salary: Competitive
- Equity: Competitive
- Benefits - same as founders (incl. medical)